Industrial Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) - 7503
Extension is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Franklin, WI.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the 2nd shift Industrial Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing environment. You will maintain, repair, and troubleshoot machines, mechanical equipment and buildings. You will complete preventative maintenance as well as general building upkeep. In addition, you will recommend and implement layout improvements for better material flow.
What We’re Looking For
- Two-year technical degree
- Minimum 5 years in similar industrial maintenance role
- Continuous improvement experience in manufacturing environment
Our Client’s Track Record
- They are very reputable and continuously growing year after year!
- You can expect to be joining a friendly, welcoming, and supportive team.
- They offer great benefits and half day Fridays year-round!
Work Visa sponsorship not available.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.