Interactive Developer Manager
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an Interactive Developer Manager for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will manage a team of interactive developers.
- You will manage 3rdparty development and integrations with the LiveGuide platform.
- You will build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will assist in requirements gathering and validation.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web design frameworks and techniques.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to handle issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Knowledge of the following platforms: JIRA, Confluence, Github/GitLab, AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity of CMS systems and Digital Signage platforms nice to have.