JDE Security/SOX Administrator
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a JDE Security/SOX Administrator for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for the JDE Edwards security, users and roles.
- You will be responsible for JDE SOX related controls, including segregation of duties and change management.
- You will be responsible for utilization of QSoftware for security and SOD controls.
- You will maintain all JDE security roes and changes to existing roles.
- You will ensure all JDE changes including security and development follow SOX policies.
What we’re looking for:
- Associate degree in computer related field
- 3+ years of technical experience with JDE security.
- 1 year of experience with Qsoftware.
- 1 year of experience with SOX application controls, preferably ERP related.
- Strong understanding of JDE Security.
- Strong understanding of JDE role setup.
- Strong understanding of Qsoftware.
- Strong understanding SOX related to application security, change management and SOX controls.