Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Java Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will collaborate with our customers and internal team to craft solutions that fit.
- You will be responsible for understanding the need and providing options based on timeline and budgetary constraints.
- You will work with team of designers, developers and producers to make applications come to life.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience Java development experience.
- 3+ years within an object-oriented software development environment.
- 3+ years in building and designing SQLdatabases.
- Creativity and ability to learn and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated engineer who can take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as part of a scrum team of engineers.
- Working knowledge of automating the build and deployment of on premise and /or cloud applications.