Interactive Solutions Architect
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Interactive Solutions Architect for a Contract-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will lead team of interactive developers.
- You will lead 3rd party development and integrations with the LiveGuide platform.
- You will build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will assist in requirements gathering and validation.
- You will optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web design frameworks and techniques.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to handle issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of the following platforms: JIRA, Confluence, Github/GitLab, AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity of CMS systems and Digital Signage platforms nice to have.