Manager of Tech Support and Project Management
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Manager of Tech Support and Project Management for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about leadership and developing a team of people!
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed and packaged solutions.
- You are thorough with your documentation and understand the analysis lifecycle - business requirements document, use cases and testing plans are all things you have created!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- You will develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business management or related field.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience (Don't have to have PMP, they look at more of CAPM).
- 3+ years of Direct Reports.
- 3+ year of MSFT Projects (create gantt charts, software mapping.
- 3+ years in a supervisor or managerial role.
- HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Browser Knowledge a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)