Manufacturing Engineer - 7502
Extension is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Milwaukee, WI.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating and setting up existing manufacturing processes for cost reductions, quality improvements, and flow optimization. You will also provide production equipment capital planning for new and existing equipment and source/implement production equipment.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years of production experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
Our Client’s Track Record
- They offer great benefits!
- You can expect to join a relaxed, friendly, and safe environment.
- They offer profit sharing!
Work Visa sponsorship not available.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.