Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Manufacturing Engineer on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Milwaukee County, WI.
Who You are
You are a Manufacturing Engineer that enjoys developing and improving manufacturing processes. You are a hands-on working engineer that is able to work independently with little supervision. You are looking for that next step, to lead a team, have your ideas heard, make an impact, and work in a team atmosphere.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work closely with the fabrication Value Stream to develop and implement continuous improvement projects and/or activities, and safe working conditions throughout the manufacturing operation. The Manufacturing Engineer is also responsible to support daily manufacturing operations, specifically in sheet metal, to meet customer requirements and supervising manufacturing support workers and services as required.
What We’re Looking for
- You have 3+ years of relevant and progressive manufacturing engineering experience
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field.
- You have knowledge of sheet metal fabrication processes
- You have a Lean Manufacturing mindset / process improvement experience ideal.
- You have a hands-on work ethic.
- You are energetic and passionate about Engineering.
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader!
- Focus on incredible work culture
- State of the art leading-edge technology
- Great work/life balance
- Clean cutting-edge shop
- Laid back atmosphere not a dictatorship
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.