Menomonee Falls, WI
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Mechanical Designer on a contract basis. This position is located in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Who You are
You are a detail orientated design engineer that enjoys reviewing and confirming mechanical designs. You are able to create simple and complex virtual parts and assemblies utilizing SolidWorks.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Mechanical Designer, you will be expected to thoroughly check drawings, parts, and assembly files for accuracy. Reviewing each mechanical design to ensure all standards/best practices have been adhered to. The Mechanical Designer will also be expected to perform the duties necessary for completing the mechanical design process
What We’re Looking for
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing related field (Sheet Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die)
- You have experience with
- SolidWorks (preferable 2017 or newer)
- AutoCAD (2009 or newer)
- Microsoft Office 360
- You are Actively pursuing anAssociate’s Degree in Mechanical Design Technology or Equivalent
- Proof of 3D/Parametric Design course completion from an accredited source
- Proof of Computer Aided Drafting and Design course completion from an accredited source
- Proof of GD&T course completion from an accredited source
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader!
- Engineers utilize state-of-the art platforms and best-in-class simulation/modeling tools
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.