Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Wauwatosa, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Wauwatosa, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for new Angular development and support of existing Angular applications.
- You will support and augment RESTful services and other public APIs.
- You will lead development projects on a cross functional team to maintain, and enhance.
- You will support product deployments, including coordination, training, documentation, and troubleshooting.
- You will support testing best practices including unit and integration testing.
- You will possess a desire and ability to mentor, teach, and learn from other team members.
- You will provide code reviews for highly complex code changes.
- You will understand our products’, customers’ and partners’ needs in the Financial Planning industry.
What we’re looking for:
- S. in information systems technology or computer science.
- 6+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Commanding knowledge of Angular’s fundamental concepts and architecture.
- Experience writing and consuming Web Services.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX, or other front-end technologies.