Mid-Senior Software Developer
Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Mid-Senior Software Developer for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will work with all tiers (front, middle, and backend)
- You will be developing high quality software solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft development using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and C#.
- Understanding or knowledge of Cloud technologies (ex. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (ex. TFS, GIT, SVN).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Understanding of database concepts; Experience with relational databases (ex. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL).
- UI Development with ReactJS or Angular JS.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (schema-less databases)