Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a DESIGNER on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who You are
You are a Designer that has experience in creating designs of plastic injection molds or aluminum die cast dies. You have a hands-on mentality and are also a self-motivated individual that enjoys customer interaction.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Designer, you will be responsible for using CAD software to create and document designs of Plastic Injection Molds and High-Pressure Aluminum Die Cast Die tooling. The Designer will assist in the development of conceptual, preliminary, and final designs using CAD software, modeling in 3D solid model geometry, in an organized assembly structure. The Designer will be responsible for collaborating with vendors for specialized services and components as required for assigned design projects.
What We’re Looking for
- You have experience doing design work with Catia
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience in design of Plastic Injection Molds and High-Pressure Aluminum Die Cast Die tooling
- You have an Associate’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader with a lot of room for internal growth!
- Monthly Profit Sharing
- Flexable hours and start time
- Laid back atmosphere not a dictatorship
- Exciting client base
- Willing to RELOCATE!
- No sponsorships available at this time.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.