Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Telephony Engineer for a long term contract to hire opening. The client is located in a surrounding suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have the proven ability to work well in a team environment with an ability to build relationships with others but are also self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- You have the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, multi-task effectively and work well under pressure.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for the administration and support of campus data networks, switches, firewalls, routers, phone system and associated support systems.
- You will use network and telecom management and monitoring tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Provide primary technical administration of enterprise switches.
- Participation in 24x7 on-call support is required.
- Provide technical administration of user access and security utilizing Windows Active Directory, LADAP, and Radius.
- Provide technical support for Blackboard card access and laundry system hardware.
- Provide primary technical support for security camera system hardware including Panasonic and Axis.
- Provide primary technical support and maintenance of campus fiber (single and multi-mode), Cat6, Cat5e, coaxial and voice cable systems.