Office 365 Administrator
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for an Office 365 Administrator for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You work great under tight time restraints and deliver results.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will Designs, builds, implements, and supports the O365 platform.
- You will research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions for internal business partners, including delivering proof of concepts.
- You will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience.
- You will perform all aspects of the O365 ongoing administration including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security.
- You will lead technical discussions with stakeholder/internal customers that drive decisions and implementation.
- You will provide training on O365 solution offerings, as well as IT orientation and security training.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required.
- 3 years of experience in an Office 365 support and design capacity.
- Microsoft O365 certifications are preferred.