Waukesha, WI 53186
We are seeking an Operations Leader who will oversee the development of inside sales, supply chain, logistics (receiving), growing our eCommerce business and marketing. This position will assist in defining company objectives to help identify, implement and maintain process creation from the ground up. In this role, you will collaborate with product development and sales to create, execute and perform analytics to further the growth and development of our eCommerce platform
- A minimum of 3-5 years Operational leadership experience with BA/BS Degree; Operations, Supply Chain Business or related degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2-4 years Supervisory/Management experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within Marketing/Ad Agency setting preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume agency environment or marketing environment would make this candidate stand out.
- This varied role will require the successful candidate to be a proven team player with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Effective problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Proven track record of success with implementing processes and procedures.
- Implement and help build internal culture to position company for growth.
- Understand business objectives and implement systems and operations to grow ecommerce sales.
- Daily management of staff to ensure internal and external customer demands are met.
- Manage projects and set the direction for areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop long and short-range planning, policies, programs, and objectives.
- Responsible for creating and executing data-driven action plans to improve standard work & performance.
- Enlists all employees in the commitment to excellence by communicating appropriate business information in a timely manner.
- Evaluates employees’ performance, development plans and merit recommendations.
- Coaches, trains and counsel’s employees to improve performance – assist with talent development.
- Operate within all budgets achieving product cost/margin forecasts. Responsible for managing multiple cost centers and forecasting.
- Meet needs of a growing business while maintaining inventory levels.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Create and achieve operating performance targets and improvements including cost reductions, reduced cycle times, and reduced lead times.
- Set and continually manage expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with account management and stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary or validate budgets provided.