Mequon, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a PC/Software Technician for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Grafton, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will install and upgrade purchased and custom software applications.
- You will resolve/manage CAD interface tools and create install scripts as needed.
- You will test new CAD interfaces with PLM/ENOVIA and IDS, resolve/report issues.
- You will assist desktop support in PC issue resolution and documentation.
- You will assist in PLM module installation and testing.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience required.
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- Green belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
- Experience with PC Desktop support for Workstations and PCs.
- Experience installing, upgrading, and understanding purchased and custom software applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot several environments in real-time using tools, scripts, and other automated processes.