Packaging Engineer - 7371
Extension is seeking a Packaging Engineer for a Direct-Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Racine, WI.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Packaging Engineer, you will identify and apply new materials and technologies to develop new products. In addition, you will apply new and existing ideas to enhance current products. You will be responsible for designing, coordinating and completing performance and compatibility testing. You will collaborate with core teams to ensure a successful new product launch.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree of science in packaging or Engineering degree with related field experience
- Internship to 3 years related experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Our Client’s Track Record
- They are a highly reputable, global company with many areas of professional advancement!
- They offer a work hard/play hard culture and show their appreciation to employees by offering fun events such as company lunches, fitness center, childcare center, summer hours etc.
Work Visa sponsorship not available.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.