Plant Controller - 7549
Beaver Dam, WI
Extension is seeking a Plant Controller for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Beaver Dam, WI.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Plant Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, and presentation of all plant manufacturing budgets. You will be responsible for the general ledger, cost centers, plant budgeting, inventory accuracy, and overall internal controls across the factory. In addition, you will be responsible for driving cost reduction across all cost pools.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of related experience or in cost accounting management
Our Client’s Track Record
- This is a great opportunity for professional growth as you’ll be part of the management team!
- You can expect to join a laid back, flexible culture.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.