- Support project business: subcontract processing, managing project documentation, booking or cost tracking system entry, and customer invoicing.
- Manages project documentation files.
- Gathers documents such as submittal documentation, customer communication, subcontracts documents, and proposals.
- Completes project closeout checklists including as-builts, final invoicing to the customer, warranty letters, project books and training documentation.
- Assists Service Project Manager or Service Branch Manager with data entry and maintaining the integrity of the local database including forecast reports, opportunity reports, opportunity reassignments, maintenance etc.
- Assists with identifying, investigating and resolving billing issues to keep positive cash flow on projects.
- Researches cost miss-charges issues involving pre-entered costs, timesheet or expense reports.
- Assists project management in the collection process as directed.
- Acts as liaison to the Shared Service Center for the project team.
- 3-5yrs experience in the construction industry/contracting business performing similar contract and project management functions.
- Exposure to cost accounting desired.