Project Manager- Engineering
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Project Manager- Engineering for contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about project management, organizing, measuring success and planning.
- You have the proven ability to manage large enterprise wide and global projects.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have excellent technical and cross-functional knowledge coupled with superior people leadership skills, proficiency in quality systems, functional and program management experience and business planning expertise.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will act as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects. Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- You will Evaluate the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes. Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- You will manage the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture or an Associate’s Degree with equivalent work-related experience and minimum of five years of direct project management experience in the Building Construction Industry.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems.
- Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment.