Project Manager- Solution Consultant
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager- Solution Consultant for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will support the Solutions Architect and project team through strategic project communication.
- You will accurately define, communicate and demonstrate customer business and application requirements.
- You will create clear functional specifications of customizations for the Development team.
- You will provide succinct ongoing status updates and escalations, as appropriate, to meet on-time and on-budget goals.
- You will dynamically communicate and coordinate projects at all levels: executive, strategic, business, technical and development.
- You will develop plans to drive customer implementation, user acceptance and mentoring.
- You will provide application solutions in multiple, concurrent projects through completion.
- You will meet performance targets as defined during annual planning.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation, technology project management, or solution creation.
- Ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Organized, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to project schedules and changing priorities.
- Experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations best practices, and use of standards and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies.
- Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys teaching and assisting other team members.