Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a QA Analyst on a contract basis. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of verification and validation of software applications, web applications decomposed from various sources. Candidate must possess strong self-starter mind set, communication skills both written and verbal and be willing to work in a dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Work with internal Developers and key stake holders to identify the steps required to test and deliver complex solutions with quality results.
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders in Engineering and cross-functional teams throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC), creating and executing manual test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Be current with manual testing techniques for web and device based apps.
- Champion overall excellence and quality within each project.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in CS or EE or equivalent with 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Comprehensive experience with word and excel, as well as web browsers and current android and Apple devices.
- Fundamental working knowledge of web protocols, internet access types (LAN versus WIFI) and working knowledge of networking principles.
- Current cloud computing knowledge and practical experience creating cloud computing resources.
- Current hardware comprehension processors, storage, and configurations of media devices.