Walworth County, WI
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Quality Engineer on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Walworth County, WI.
Who You are
You are a proactive Quality Engineer that enjoys customer interaction. You a hands-on working engineer with an analytical mindset. You are able to understand and articulate metrics to customers and plant manager.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As a Quality Engineer, you will lead a plant wide effort to reduce internal and external PPM’s, scrap dollars, and increase “first time thru” per established plant goals. The Quality Engineer will provide corrective action responses to customers per their requirements while performing layered audits and six sigma projects as assigned.
What We’re Looking for
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a Quality Engineering roll.
- You have a history of reducing scrap by identifying ways to improve and Reduce (PPM).
- You have Tier 1 supplier experience.
- You have APQP and knowledge of GD&T.
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader!
- Focused on being Proactive Not Reactive
- State of the art leading-edge technology
- Onsite Health and Wellness Center
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.