Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Quality Technician on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Milwaukee County, WI.
Who You are
You are a little green with experience and looking for the first step into quality engineering. You have a proactive mindset that enjoys taking initiative and organizing multiple projects. You are strong communicator and have a knack for problem solving.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As a Quality Technician, you will perform quality inspections of; manufactured products, RMA (Returned Material from Customers), purchased parts and components to ensure customer specifications and production quality standards are being met. The Quality Technician will conduct qualitative and quantitative testing throughout the entire production process. The Quality Technician will also execute the current gage calibration program.
What We’re Looking for
- You have 1 – 3 years in a manufacturing environment.
- You have hands on experience with electronic and mechanical inspection equipment: Calipers, Micrometers, Height stands, Gage blocks/Pin gages, Thread gages, etc.
- You have ability to reading and interpreting drawings/blueprints, GD&T.
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader!
- Focused on being Proactive Not Reactive
- State of the art leading-edge technology
- Opportunities for internal growth
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.