SAP BW Developer
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an SAP BW Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located on the north side of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about business analysis and working with users and stakeholders!
- You are knowledgeable with SAP and various modules AND you aren't afraid to jump in and learn new processes.
- You are thorough with your documentation and understand the analysis lifecycle - business requirements document, use cases and testing plans are all things you have created!
- You enjoy training users and helping them understand new workflows!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design LSA++.
- You will architect and support ETL using SAP.
- You will develop objects in SAP-BW and SAP HANA.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in SAP BW, HANA, BPC and DSIM
- Demonstrated experience working through a SAP.
- Experience using version 7.4 or higher on SAP HANA and BW artifacts.
- Business process definition, systems analysis, and systems design experience required
- Experience developing and delivering effective end user training preferred
- Full system life cycle experience, including development lifecycle methodologies