SAP Business Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an SAP Business Analyst (PM, QM and/or WM) for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located on the north side of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about business analysis and working with users and stakeholders!
- You are knowledgeable with SAP and various modules AND you aren't afraid to jump in a learn new processes.
- You are thorough with your documentation and understand the analysis lifecycle - business requirements document, use cases and testing plans are all things you have created!
- You enjoy training users and helping them understand new workflows!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will ensure integration of SAP S4 processes with other technologies and systems AND work closely on specific SAP S4 projects and tasks with key business and technical personnel.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in SAP PM, QM or WM
- Demonstrated experience working through a SAP upgrade and regression testing process
- Business process definition, systems analysis, and systems design experience required
- Experience developing and delivering effective end user training preferred
- Full system life cycle experience, including development lifecycle methodologies