SAP Business Analyst
Racine, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an SAP Business Analyst for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Racine, WI.
Who you are:
- You are able to learn industry-specific knowledge and new technologies.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate tactfully and effectively with customers.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will manage and Optimize SQL Server.
- You will utilize SQL Server Integration Services.
- You will maintain Access Databases and VBScripts.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining reports, processes, and related analysis.
- You will develop, maintain, and utilize processes and reporting that will provide critical insight to the supply chain management.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, or related experience.
- 2+ years proven experience in advanced features within SQL or Oracle.
- 2+ years of experience with Cognos or similar (Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
MS Access / VBA
- Proficient at writing SQL queries and automating reporting.
- Strong understanding of testing and debugging code to resolve issues.
- Advanced Excel Skills, including ODBC connections.