Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Senior Developer for a Contract-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for building and working on software systems using the defined technologies.
- You will guide the design, development, testing, deployment, and support of software solutions in adherence with defined software development life cycle (SDLC) standards.
- You will build reusable and well-structured code and libraries for future use, test, debug, modify, and document complex systems, requiring thorough knowledge of business processes.
- You will review existing systems, and identify required changes to meet new objectives.
- You will actively participate in team code reviews; lead review of your work, as requested.
- You will implement security and data protection functionality, within defined security criteria.
- You will write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents for technical team and end-users.
- You will prepare inputs to project management plan, task identification and definition, including estimation, scheduling, and task dependency management; Manage and update all assigned tasks, providing status updates, and attend all team meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive, relevant software development experience in a changing environment.
- Experience in software development and uses their expertise and knowledge of the industry practices to perform various tasks, while guiding other team members.
- Open minded to new ideas, approaches, and technologies while reinforcing a team approach throughout development efforts; Solicits and accepts feedback from team members.
- Innovative and demonstrates curiosity to expand skills and adapt to a changing technological landscape.
- Consider customers to be a priority, and works closely with them to identify and anticipate their needs.
- Demonstrate personal initiative; drives the work that needs to be completed, with little direction.