Senior Project Manager
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Senior Project Manager for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are able to learn industry-specific knowledge and new technologies.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate tactfully and effectively with customers.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will define the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- You will work with manufacturing facilities to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness.
- You will develop project budgets and plans to manage the end-to end project execution.
- You will ensure stakeholder requirements are captured accurately and completely.
- You will create and maintain project documentation using multiple standards and tools.
- You will facilitate day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations.
- You will act as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in IT related field or MBA preferred.
- Supply chain experience with multiple ERPs strong preferred, particularly in Materials Management.
- Direct exposure to manufacturing plants would be an ideal background.
- 5-10 Years of Project Management experience in a large multi-unit organization.
- Advanced project management skills. Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills.