Senior Web Application Developer
Waukesha, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Senior Web Application Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Waukesha, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design, develop, test, and modify software systems associated with internal and external facing websites and mobile applications.
- You will develop internal and external facing websites and mobile applications.
- You will define website objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning features and functionality.
- You will translate requirements and UI/UX designs to functional code.
- You will monitor and implement optimizations on systems to ensure high performance.
- You will maintain code quality by adhering to standard coding practices and QA procedures.
- You will perform code reviews for other developers.
What we’re looking for:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or similar combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working as an application developer with a focus on modern web technologies.
- Advanced knowledge with application development tools such as Visual Studio, VS Code, Atom, and Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.