Service Desk Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
- You are passionate about end user equipment and software operations
- You have the proven ability to receive, prioritize, document and resolve end user requests and escalate incidents when necessary.
- You will help evolve and maintain our clients systems and future IT projects.
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via e-mail, telephone, or walkups to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Analyze problems and arrive at workable solutions. Provide callbacks or follow-up with the end user as necessary to "close" the problem and maintain a successful call closure rate.
- Gather information about the end-user and the problem by asking clarifying questions, presenting options and/or solutions and determining the level of complexity. Assists with simulating user problem in order to resolve. Escalate problems requiring more complex support.
- Provide initial first and second-tier support. Troubleshoot, answer questions and resolve basic to moderately complex problems and issues related to LAN/WAN-based software, desktop computing equipment, printers, network status, mobile devices, and applications.