Service Writer/Manager - Automotive - 7487
Extension is seeking a Service Writer/Manager – Automotive for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Pewaukee, WI.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Service Writer/Manager – Automotive, you will be responsible for training both onsite and end-users/distributors. You will provide technical expertise to distributors, OEM’s, and customers such as troubleshooting, failure analysis, warranty, and start-ups. You will travel to customers periodically to ensure their satisfaction with products and to address any concerns they may have.
What We’re Looking For
- Associates degree
- Working experience with combustion engines is required
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to travel up to 50% - Global, home on the weekends
Our Client’s Track Record
- They provide stability – they have no competitors and are growing year after year!
- This is a great opportunity to grow professionally and have a hand in a variety of tasks and responsibilities – tech writing, work with engineering, public speaking, training end users, etc.
- You get to see the world! You’ll get the best of both worlds – travel globally and home on the weekends
Work visa sponsorship not available.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.