Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer for a Contract to Hire/ Direct hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are great at meeting demanding quality standards and conforming to various software development processes.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will formulate, define, and implement system scope and objectives based on customer needs.
- You will also interact with all technical staff, clients, and vendors to ensure the e-commerce solutions for the travel industry are the best available in a competitive, agile growing organization.
- Contributes to team's goal of successfully completing software development projects.
- Maintains the team's application portfolio.
- Designs programmatic solutions within the architectural constraints of the applications.
- Designs simple data structure and/or file solutions.
- Isolates and resolves reported application problems.
- Assists with the creation of project specifications, documentation and prototypes.
- Develops improvements and enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Performs software demonstrations.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic.
- Designs new functionality of a moderate scope.
- Mentor junior members of an agile team.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and problem-solving skills while tackling the requirements of new or existing solutions.
- Adapt at testing the product in controlled environments and simulating real situations before going live.
- Analyze and estimate work needed for a complete quality software solution.
- Learn and apply latest software designs and principles to business problems.
- Work with Business Analysts to solidify technical requirements to develop best fit solution for business and technical needs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience and a minimum of 4 years’ experience or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Full Stack .NET development experience
- Software engineering practices and relational database concepts.
- A variety of current and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Planning and implementing solutions.
- In depth Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and accomplishing team goals