Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer-React for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop new user-facing features.
- You will create web and mobile friendly services.
- You will build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- You will collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- You will create and maintain documentation for deployment and future developers.
- You will perform peer code reviews and testing.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to collaborate with engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to solve engineering problems.
- Background in Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Skilled in C#, .Net Core and Object-Oriented design.
- Develop tests to validate acceptance criteria has been met.
- An understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Awareness of MVVM, Kendo UI, or TypeScript.
- Exposure to with front-end tools, such as npm and webpack.
- Knowledge of metrics and logging vendors such as SumoLogic, StatsD and Grafana.