Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Software Engineer for Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are able to learn industry-specific knowledge and new technologies.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- You have Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate tactfully and effectively with customers.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will provide customer support and technical issue resolution.
- You will evaluate issues to be resolved using logical problem-solving techniques and create/obtain necessary relevant technical information to solve the customer’s issue.
- You will be debugging, testing and implementation of customer system modifications including scripting.
- You will provide feedback on customer needs and expectations to the development team, product managers and marketing managers.
- You will deliver technical training internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience with Software Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, CS, MCS, MIS or related field or the equivalent in a combination of education and work experience
- Excellent working knowledge/proficiency in C#, VB.NET and VB Script.
- Basic SQL skills.