Software Implementation Consultant
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Software Implementation Consultant for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will understand service processes and options that are linked with the customers’ specifications.
- You will assist in the coordination of project activities such as schedules, subcontractor interactions, report creation, presentation, preparation, and status reporting.
- You will be the creation and execution of user acceptance testing materials
- You will be involved in all post-sales stages of projects (design, implementation, deployment and maintenance)
- You will provide the first line of field system support on-site and remotely.
- You will provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of services.
- You will proactively communicate statuses to Project Manager including identifying potential road blocks.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years with technical understanding development.
- SQL experience - queries, understand some coding with SQL.
- 2+ years of working with customers. Really need the communication skills to talk w/ technical and non-technical clients.
- Python is a plus, otherwise, any object-oriented programming language.
- Familiar with communication channels (TCP/IP, HTTP, RESTful services) and network principles (DNS, DHCP)