Software Implementation Engineer
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Software Implementation Engineer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about developing and training users on systems functionality.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be leading deployments and upgrade management.
- You will lead and manage technical efforts.
- You will troubleshoot, research and problem solve complex technical issues on cloud and mobile platforms.
- You will contribute to initiatives to improve scalability, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- You will maintain procedural and technical documentation.
- You will provide the technical firepower to enhance, configure and support Service Pro.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Software or related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation or technical project support.
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Jira, Google Apps, and WebEx.
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of SQL, OData, XML and JSON.
- Skilled at report writing with SSRS, Crystal and business intelligence or data warehouse tools.