Sr. Enterprise & Cloud Security Architect
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Sr. Enterprise & Cloud Security Architect for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will look at new technologies for evaluation in the enterprise architecture security fit.
- You will assist in the protection, enablement and to improve the positioning of security and compliance for new projects, technologies and products.
- You will serve as the expert in Enterprise Architecture for security, taking point on projects, mentoring our more junior architects and directly interfacing with the business as a resource and evangelist in your area of expertise.
- You will review current projects, future architectures and future roadmaps to assist in the alignment of these objectives.
- You will work with other technology leads and architects throughout the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in technology, preferably in support of application.
- Understand the OWASP Top 10, and SANS Top 25/CWE 25.
- Certified in security certifications such as CISSP, SSCP, Security +, CISM, CISA, or equivalent. One or more cloud / cloud security certifications such as CCSP, ISSAP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Process models such as Agile, (SAFE, Scrum, etc.), spiral, DevOps, SecDevOps.