Sr. Full-Stack Developer
Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Sr. Full-Stack Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will build reusable and well-structured code and libraries for future use, test, debug, modify, and document complex systems, requiring thorough knowledge of business processes.
- You will recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- You will review existing systems, and identify required changes to meet new objectives.
- You will actively participate in team code reviews; lead review of your work, as requested.
- You will implement security and data protection functionality, within defined security criteria.
- You will meet defined code quality standards, accumulating minimal technical debt.
- You will write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents for technical team and end-users.
- You will prepare inputs to project management plan, task identification and definition, including estimation, scheduling, and task dependency management; Manage and update all assigned tasks, providing status updates, and attend all team meetings.
- You will assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements and development of user stories; Transform requirements into actionable tasks.
- You will direct small (2-3 member) project teams, including monitoring of programming activities, assisting peers and junior developers in handling ongoing tasks as required to keep the team as productive and efficient as possible.
- You will implement automated testing platforms and unit tests; Test the product in a controlled environment, prior to release.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive, relevant software development experience in a changing environment
- Interface and communicate effectively and professionally, including communicating or presenting technical information to non-technical audiences
- Foster positive working relationships across all levels of a client organization
- Consider customers to be a priority, and works closely with them to identify and anticipate their needs
- Open minded to new ideas, approaches, and technologies while reinforcing a team approach throughout development efforts; Solicits and accepts feedback from team members
- Innovative and demonstrates curiosity to expand skills and adapt to a changing technological landscape
- Manage multiple priorities effectively, adapts to changes in procedures or conditions easily, and accepts new responsibilities with enthusiasm
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking ability, able to drive clarity out of ambiguity and communicate plan to others
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrate personal initiative; drives the work that needs to be completed, with little direction