New Berlin, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in New Berlin, WI.
Who you are:
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be providing development, oversight, and management of custom .Net applications.
- You will provide development, oversight, and management of the company’s investment in SalesForce.com.
- You will monitor, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of all database systems and processes.
- You will provide day to day support for the company’s data analysis requirements – designing procedures and queries to meet stakeholder needs, optimizing performance.
- You will write SQL queries and stored procedures using industry best practices for security and efficiency, and deploy SSRS reports in our SharePoint environment.
- You will design and build in SSIS and SSAS.
- You will work with all functional departments and Program Teams to provide technical solutions to solve Program and business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 4-6 years of experience designing, implementing, administering and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, including TSQL, stored procedures, SSIS, SSAS.
- 5-7 years previous experience in MIS/Information Systems.
- Web Service Development (WCF, Web API, SOAP, REST).
- Experienced in best practices for design, development, modeling and implementation of data warehouses and relational databases.
- Experience with energy efficiency program implementation.
- com and force.com application development preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Administrator, Developer) preferred.
- Experience writing SQL Server Stored Procedures, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS development.