Sr. Project Manager
Racine, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an Sr. Project Manager for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Racine, WI.
Who you are:
- You are able to learn industry-specific knowledge and new technologies.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate tactfully and effectively with customers.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and execute the project proposal or plan to determine timeframes, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- You will ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- You will be in constant contact with key project managers, business leads, and suppliers.
- You will strive to deliver project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
- You will monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- You will provide the interface and maintain a confident relationship with other contributors to the project.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of project management experience
- PMP certified preferred
- Experience in global technology projects