Sr. Software Developer BA
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an Sr. Software Developer BA for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will primarily analyses, designs, develops, and supports the business information systems.
- You will be involved in determining the software, tools, languages, and databases to be utilized.
- You will implement software application solutions for diverse and complex business requirements.
- You will serve as a business solution resource and provide solution capabilities to the technical teams as well as the end user/customer.
- You will work with technologies such as C #, .net, J2EE, Cobol, PowerShell, perl and experience with platforms such as Windows and Unix/Linux.
- You will work closely with the Manager of Business Applications and Information Technology (IT).
- You will ensure that the business applications perform at a service level consistent with organizational risk, information access requirements, and business strategies. Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years’ experience as a software engineer is required.
- Demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture is required.
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: Oracle, SQL Server, Access.
- Understanding of components and data flow for simple to highly complex IT systems. Proven knowledge of SDLC, databases, client-server technology, networks and security