Sr. Software Engineer
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Senior Software Engineer for a contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have strong multi-tasking ability.
- You are creative, dynamic team player.
- Technical in nature, with the ability to make recommendations.
- You are focused on delivering excellent results and meeting deadlines.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and test of software for controller and related products working closely with other software/firmware Engineers.
- You will support and encourage a philosophy of cooperation within the group
- You will define product conformance/qualification test plans and criteria, supporting test with timely resolution of issues found.
- You will coordinate and participate in software design and code reviews/inspections.
- You will participate in the development of software requirements specifications and software functional specifications.
- You will implement solutions in accordance to the existing system architecture.
What we’re looking for:
- HTML5, JSON, OpenSSL, Networking
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science and 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to interact with other disciplines outside of engineering.
- Experience with GitHub, CMake, Static Analysis Tools, Automated Test tools.
- Software design and programming experience in C / C++.
- Object Oriented Analysis / Design / Programming.
- Experience with Linux OS Environment & development tools.
- Python programming experience.