Sr. Systems Analyst
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an SR. Systems Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- Technical in nature, with the ability to make recommendations on new initiatives.
- Curious in nature and passionate about technology.
- Enjoys working with other teams and communicating changes.
- Self-starter who works with little direction, who can identify issues/problems and needs minimal guidance.
- Have a strong understanding of project management principles and methods.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will create programs from scratch.
- You will develop in Lawson Pattern Language; use the Configuration Console, Write IPAs.
- You will work with users to develop requirements for new systems and/or changes to current ERP systems.
- You will lead testing of new hardware and software for integrity and usability, and develop and maintain project-specific system test plans, and assist with test plan execution for quality assurance.
- You will perform analysis of new ERP features/enhancements in response to business policy changes. Conducts impact analysis and specify functional and data changes required to meet new business requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of four years of related work experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technology field, or acquired through combination of education and experience, is required.
- A minimum of four years of HCM system (i.e.: Lawson, SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.) experience is required.
- Experience developing in one or more of the following is preferred: Lawson Pattern Language (LPL), HTML/HTML5, SQL, HL7, Crystal Reports Experience in Lawson GHR and Lawson S3 is preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred. HR business process knowledge and ability to work closely with both business and IT resources is preferred.