Sr. Systems Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of assigned systems/applications.
- You will be accountable to maintain familiarity with new and currently installed applications.
- You will perform research and analysis.
- You will prepare assigned project deliverables, and detailed specifications from which vendor systems will be programmed/configured, and provides process and workflow analysis.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors of Computer Science or other closely related field.
- 5+ years of related work experience with implementation and or support.
- Experience working in a healthcare IT, hospital or other clinical environment is required.
- Experience developing in one or more of the following: SQL, HL7, Crystal Reports, and object-oriented language is required.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and methods.
- Experience successfully leading projects involving software/hardware updates or new system installations.
- Strong understanding of components and data flow for simple to highly complex IT systems.
- Experience with Kronos Attendance and Leave modules is preferred.
- Experience migrating from Kronos Classic to Navigator is preferred.
Experience in Kronos version 7 or higher is preferred.