Sr. Systems Education Coordinator-6151
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Systems Education Coordinator for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be the project lead on many projects and will also be a principal trainer.
- You will coordinate and participate in the need’s assessment instructional design.
- You will implement and evaluation of orientation staff development and continuing education.
- You will coordinate the implementation and evaluation of orientation staff development and continuing education.
- You will assist in the development and maintenance of a master plan to promote the professional development of all staff.
What we’re looking for:
- EPIC Certified
- 3+ years of education experience is required.
- Knowledge of educational theories and principles to assess educational needs and design implement and evaluate educational programs for staff is required.
- Experience with adult teaching and prior experience managing both small and large projects strongly preferred.
- Special Skills Demonstrated ability to communicate and conduct engaging and effective training to diverse audiences.
- Solid understanding of adult learning concepts and ability to effectively manage class and guide end-users to understanding.