Supervisor Epic Support Services
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Supervisor Epic Support Services for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will provide daily coordination of tasks in the development, delivery and support of clinical applications systems for all of IT Epic Support Services customers.
- You will support installed systems in an effective an efficient manner ensuring minimal disruptions, errors or service outages.
- You will assign projects and technical resources based on the prioritization of enterprise projects.
- You will assign staff to support to the Service Desk for Level 2 support.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technology field.
- 3-5 years of relevant technical administration experience is required.
- Epic certification is strongly preferred
- Experience should include a minimum of two years of experience in a senior technical position supporting infrastructure and services and in a customer service role with high customer satisfaction goals.
- A minimum of three years of experience in Epic system implementation and/or support is preferred.
- Understanding of IT application, infrastructure, and security requirements.