Systems Analyst Business Applications
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst Business Applications for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of assigned systems/applications.
- You will be responsible for analyzing business application and system needs while working with various levels of end users to create specifications for systems and applications.
- You will be responsible to participate in the on-call rotation.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience of functional/operating experience in related discipline is required.
- Solid understanding of components and data flow for simple to moderately complex IT systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, computer programming concepts, software development lifecycle, databases, client-server technology, networks and security.
- Solid understanding of project management principles and methods.