Waukesha, WI 53188
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Systems Engineer for a Direct-Hire. The client is located in Waukesha, WI.
Who you are:
- You have strong multi-tasking ability.
- You are creative, dynamic team player.
- Technical in nature, with the ability to make recommendations.
- You are focused on delivering excellent results and meeting deadlines.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will manage all aspects of the Microsoft environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security.
- You will Support server software and hardware and related applications and systems.
- You will provide strategic planning for current and future Microsoft infrastructure needs and related documentation and technical specifications information; understanding ROI, TCO, total lifecycle management, disaster recovery, business continuity, redundancy, and resiliency.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3, with 5 or more preferred, years of experience as an engineer with Microsoft server-based products.
- Strong dedication and focus on customer service with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Expertise and experience in an enterprise environment, consisting of greater than 6000 client endpoints, greater than 1400 servers, with an operational or service level agreement equal or greater than 99.9% uptime preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in deployment, operations, and lifecycle management of core Microsoft based infrastructure products. Including, but not limited to: Exchange 2016, MS O365, Outlook, Active Directory, Certificate Services, DNS/DHCP, Azure, and all Windows based server operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server administration & maintenance in an enterprise environment; Concentrations on Windows Server 2016/2012/2008, including Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Editions preferred.
- Experience with Windows 2016 Server with Active Directory design, architecture, and administration preferred.