Milwaukee, WI 53226
Extension is a fast-growing staffing and recruiting firm located in Milwaukee. Since 2002, we have been changing the lives of professional candidates and building teams for the clients we work with.
Extension is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join the team! If you have a heart to serve and a passion for people, let’s talk about a career at Extension!
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency; stopping mid-task to flex to another with ease. You are also very process-driven and detail oriented, making sure all i’s are dotted at t’s are crossed in your work. You truly love helping others and give support wherever and whenever needed, making you an essential part of any team!
What You'll Impact at Extension
As the Talent Coordinator at Extension, you will support several functions of Extension Staffing’s recruiting division:
- Research and identify potential sales opportunities for division
- Prepare and send marketing material to potential leads
- Support background screening and lead onboarding processes
- Post and manage positions on various job boards; route resumes to recruiters
- Source and pipeline candidates for recruiting team; schedule next steps with qualified individuals
- Perform reference checks for finalist candidates
- Make calls to previously interested candidates to re-establish contact and/or generate sales leads
- Provide the top-notch Extension experience to all candidates; building trust and rapport with everyone you work with
- Coordinate various other recruiting functions as directed
- Assist Front of House team with various administrative tasks
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role; recruiting or staffing industry experience is a HUGE bonus
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with various job boards, networking sites and adaptable to learn new programs/technologies
- Extremely self-motivated and self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency
- Motivated to hit deadlines and meet (and exceed!) goals given
- Professional business communication both verbal and written
Our Track Record So Far
- We’ve won Best of Staffing award for both Clients and Talent for 2017, 2018 and 2019
- We rank #4 for Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms by the Milwaukee Business Journal
- We work hard and play hard
- Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get Started.